It took a Christmas break and a cold to give me enough time to finish the revisions to the website. You'll notice a few new things, so feel free to look around.
- New maps in .pdf format for easy printing, to scale
- GPS track logs you can download and put on your GPS unit to guide you on the hikes.
- New trails navigation menu, using Google Maps, so you can get directions to each trailhead from your home address
- Google Earth files so you can see the trails in 3-D using Google Earth.
- A sitemap for easy navigation direct to each page
- More local trails, including the Fremont Weir State Wildlife Area and Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area